CAN Maintenance Associate- Utility
Position Summary...Responsible to maintain a clean working environment utilizing powered and manual equipment. Responsible for the operation of the floor scrubber and battery changing equipment.
What you'll do...
1. Performance of all duties in accordance with Provincial laws, training, and company procedures
2. Daily inspection, documentation, and safe operation of powered tools and cleaning equipment
3. Operation of the floor scrubber and battery changing equipment
4. Performing operator level preventive maintenance on sweeper/scrubber unit
5. Assist with custodial duties, battery change, and maintenance procedures as required
6. Maintain a clean working environment including utilizing powered and manual equipment as directed
7. Maintain productivity and hygiene standards in accordance with policy
8. Commitment to promoting Health and Safety in a team environment
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1501 INDUSTRIAL PK DR, CORNWALL, ON K6H 7M4, Canada