(can) Loss Prevention Investigator
Position Summary...To conducts internal (associate) and external (customer) investigations related to financial & Physical loss and support the greater Loss Prevention team and its strategy.
What you'll do...
1. Conducts internal investigations involving Associates (i.e.: malicious behavior, policy violations, etc.) under the direction of the Regional Corporate Security Investigator.
2. Conducts internal investigations involving large scale theft (i.e. organized retail crime).
3. Conducts internal interviews and external apprehensions as required.
4. Prepares thorough investigative reports, maintains accurate case file notes and communicates findings to leadership.
5. Identifies process gaps in Company processes/policies and conducts root cause analysis to prevent future breakdowns.
6. Conducts in-person and/or online training sessions and participates in communication forums as required. Participates in the on-boarding of new associates and ongoing knowledge transfer to existing associates.
7. Builds and maintains strategic relationships with store management, local law enforcement and industry partners.
8. Maintains adequate level of communication with and acts as a strategic partner to the Asset Protection Investigative Analyst (APIA), Total Loss Manager (TLM) and Asset Protection Associate (APA) in the day-to-day management of investigations to mitigate loss and risk.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older License - Investigator License
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…2065 FAIRVIEW ST, BURLINGTON, ON L7R 0B4, Canada