(CAN) Distribution Centre Team Associate - Shipping II Part time afternoon shift Monday to Friday 3:00pm to 11:30pm
Position Summary...Responsible for loading outbound freight onto trailers to be shipped to stores.
What you'll do...
1. To ensure that merchandise—both the freight loaded on conveyors (conveyable freight) and the non-conveyable freight—are scanned and loaded in a timely and safe manner.
2. Manage the entire process of loading freight, ensuring the constant flow of product, to reduce conveyer lines from stopping and maintaining minimal recirculation. (Solid Lines) This includes getting jams and following proper trailer release procedure.
3. Adhering to all Shipping policies and procedures.
4. Must be able to proficiently use as a part of daily activities the 5090 shipping lane computers and TC70’s with the MM program.
5. Maintain the Shipping department’s housekeeping standards and support fellow associates while adhering to all Shipping Procedures.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly up to 10 hours per day.
• Ability to have steel toed safety shoes/boots for first day.
• Other safety personal protective gear may be required as appropriate and will be provided.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…2401 SCM WAY, CORNWALL, ON K6H 7S1, Canada