(CAN) Distribution Centre Team Associate - Operations- Dayshift(Sun,Mon,Wed,Thur,Fri)8:30am4:45pm
Position Summary...Responsible for the receiving, order filling and shipment of freight into and out of the DC.
What you'll do...
1. General Warehouse Duties including Load/Unload Trailers
2. Must be able to work Picking, Receiving and Shipping area as business dictates
3. Stock replenishing and restocking of inventory / customer product
4. Maintain order filling performance expectation of the job function while maintaining picking accuracy.
5. Adhering to all Operations policies and procedures.
6. Maintain associate related programs and procedures, including health and safety and housekeeping programs in order to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and company policy.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1501 INDUSTRIAL PK DR, CORNWALL, ON K6H 7M4, Canada