(CAN) Distribution Centre Team Associate - Casepack - Full Time - Tues-Sat 3pm-11:30pm - Reach License Required
Position Summary...Responsible for the preparation and picking of full case orders.
What you'll do...
1. Required to pick orders directly to conveyor line or to a pallet/cart with the purpose of being conveyed to shipping.
2. May be required to operation Material Handling Equipment (MHE) while performing duties.
3. Put away pallets into racking slots and replenish full pallets into picking primes.
4. Maintain order filling performance expectation of the job function while maintaining picking accuracy.
5. Adhering to all Casepack Order filling policies and procedures.
6. Maintain associate related programs and procedures, including health and safety and housekeeping programs in order to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and company policy.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly up to 10 hours per day.
• Ability to have steel toed safety shoes/boots for first day.
• Other safety personal protective gear may be required as appropriate and will be provided.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…2401 SCM WAY, CORNWALL, ON K6H 7S1, Canada