(CAN) Distribution Centre Prime Associate - Quality Assurance IDC
Position Summary...Responsible of ensuring inventory and order filling accuracy throughout the DC as well train new and existing associates on QA function.
What you'll do...
1. Exhibit desired behaviors that support Walmart Logistics basic beliefs
2. Providing front line training to team members which may include:
i. Facilitation of class based training programs
ii. On the job support in various operational functions
iii. Completion of observation assessments
3. Perform quality audits and verify reports for DC inventory and order-filling accuracy.
4. Adhere to all Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
5. Operates power equipment safely and under control at all times.
6. Review and maintain item-profiling requests from Operations Supervisors.
7. Administer Warehouse Management System item/slot management, including new item setup, existing item maintenance (sequence, module, marshalling), slot label maintenance, slot creation/deletion, frozen slot tracking and maintenance, item replenishment maintenance, product recalls.
8. Process damaged product in a timely manner using proper procedures.
9. Research and justify larger inventory adjustments for Supervisor approval
10. Accurately and efficiently prepare/process the TPR report daily band maintain integrity through enforced timelines for Walmart finance departments
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1501 INDUSTRIAL PK DR, CORNWALL, ON K6H 7M4, Canada