(CAN) Director, Omni Channel Strategy and Business Development
Position Summary...WMC is looking for a strategic minded business development executive to lead our strategic partnerships and omni channel business development strategy and execution for WMC Canada, you will help develop and execute the partnerships strategy that supports WMC Canada’s overall omni channel offering growth plan. You will be responsible for managing existing partners and working on new strategic partnerships that deliver on the omni channel proposition of WMC. You will work closely with technology platforms and partners who support the growing WMC ecosystem to drive specific revenue goals and new offerings for our advertisers and agencies. You will also begin building a team to support these partnerships and ensure they deliver on defined objectives. You will support the VP WMC in evaluating and analyzing potential partners and in building out the partnership strategy and plan for WMC Canada.
What you'll do...
1. Coordinate with management to research, identify, analyze, and execute new business initiatives.
2. Collect partnership requirements and business data to create multiple business plans that meet the strategic objectives of the Walmart Connect Canada omni channel vision.
3. Manage the project teams to achieve partnership business goals and revenue targets.
4. Work with the internal functional leaders and external partners to execute business plans and strategies.
5. Create business development strategies to increase Walmart Connect Canada revenue and brand value.
6. Support management in contract development, partner negotiations and product enhancements.
7. Work with cross functional teams to ensure partnerships are managed to maximum potential
8. Hire and Manage a Sr. Manager of Business Development who will support in all related efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ AdTech or MarTech product level, Business Development or Strategic Management experience
- Hands-on experience working with SaaS and advertising and marketing technology offerings.
- Advanced Presentation/Communication (Verbal/Written) skills
- Able to build a pipeline of opportunities and manage a book of business to a set revenue target
- Ability to model complex partnerships and accurately forecast sales and profitability
- Ability to tell the WMC omni channel story with the data and negotiate multi- million dollar partnerships
- Strong project manager who's comfortable with ambiguity and can execute as well as prioritize an array of requests
- Strong collaborator with proven experience and track record of success influencing / setting customer focused agenda with C-Level
- Has a bias for action with the curiosity to build strong partnerships that will drive revenue growth
- Team player who builds consensus and is motivated by challenge & impact
- Media and/or Retail background with a strong understanding of omnichannel and media
To learn more about Walmart Connect, visit https://walmartconnect.ca/
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada