(CAN) Director, Client Services
Position Summary...The Client Service Director is responsible for leading the team of Account Managers to manage a successful vendor/advertiser relationship through an understanding of the client’s business, expectation management and ensuring campaign strategies and tactics deliver on the clients’ needs.
As the ultimate advocate for the vendor/advertiser, the Client Service Director will drive the overall account management process for effectiveness and efficiency, troubleshoot major client issues and challenge the team and agency to ensure we are delivering the best strategy and campaign to accomplish client goals.
What you'll do...
1. Lead the team of AMs and support and collaborate with the Customer Marketing Directors and Strategic Partnership Directors by demonstrating an elevated media performance value at the pre-sales, in campaign and post sales stages and managing client communication, activation and reporting.
2. Act as the Subject Matter expert and train staff on an ongoing basis as well as assisting the AMs and others in troubleshooting client issues and concerns.
3. Assist AMs in managing vendor expectations and facilitate completion of campaign creative brief with vendor/advertiser and kicks off creative services process with the agency and troubleshoot delays or challenges for successful delivery of campaign(s) including inventory management and performance tracking
4. Lead the team in the development of pro-active vendor/account growth planning, presenting proactively new ideas and category trends by developing category plans and case studies to position top performing media plans per category
5. Ensure and support the AM team in establishing regular advertiser/vendor meetings- setting agendas, keeping meeting on track, communicate action plans and call notes. Coordinate and participate in quarterly vendor/advertiser business reviews.
6. Solve troubled account challenges by working with WMC internal teams on behalf of Client Service
7. Ensure the team is managing the sales pipeline with CMM/Sales lead entering all campaigns and campaign details throughout the sales process into CRM/Vendor Management system accurately and timely through to ensuring billing occurs.
8. Support the AMs as they use analytics to build and present client reports to clients and leverage findings to assist in building proactive media plans to renew and upsell campaigns.
- College or University diploma in Marketing or equivalent
- 8+ years’ minimum experience in a similar role with increasing responsibility
- Experience in digital advertising media planning, ad operations or sales
- Must have excellent communication and customer management skills
- Collaborative, solutions-oriented, and has a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of Omniture, Google Analytics, and Comscore analytics platforms is an asset
- Experience using CRMs (eg., Salesforce), Business communication platform (Slack); Workday experience a plus
To learn more about Walmart Connect, visit https://walmartconnect.ca/
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada