(CAN) Cosmetics Customer Experience Sales Floor Associate
Position Summary...To provide exceptional customer service and assist in salesfloor operations in order to ensure a positive shopping experience and drive customer loyalty.
What you'll do...
1. Greets all customers in a polite and friendly manner.
2. Assists customers by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decisions.
3. Resolves customer issues and refers concerns to management where appropriate.
4. Maintains salesfloor presentation by stocking and rotating merchandise, removing damaged or out-of-date goods, setting up and maintaining product displays, signing and pricing merchandise.
5. Ensures proper handling of claims and returns, secures merchandise, identifies high shrink items and maintains a safe work environment as per Company policies and procedures.
6. Receives and stocks merchandise, utilizes equipment appropriately, administers required paperwork, logs and other documentation.
7. Refers appropriate service and transactional items to a Customer Service Manager as required.
8. Located in Cosmetics, the Associate provides awareness to Customers that a specified Cosmetic presence is available for guidance and direction.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…700 AUTOROUTE CHOMEDEY OUEST, LAVAL, QC H7X 3S9, Canada