(CAN) CAP 3 Support Manager
Position Summary...To assist in the leadership of Overnight Associates and department processes through partnership with the Overnight Assistant manager and ensure a high level of customer service and while meeting production targets.
What you'll do...
1. Assists in providing direction and the coordination of the Overnight Stocking as per communicated priorities from the Overnight Assistant Manager and the Daytime Management Team.
2. Assesses the overall presentation of merchandise and appearance of the store noting deficiencies for corrective action and executes merchandising display changes where required.
3. Ensures that defective merchandise is taken to claims room.
4. General responsibility for store safety and security in absence of Overnight Assistant Manager. Manage accidents that occur during overnight shift in absence of Overnight Assistant Manager.
5. Inspects premises of assigned areas within the store to ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities are in compliance.
6. Participates training and development of Overnight Associates to achieve production results.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…401 BOUL LABELLE, ROSEMERE, QC J7A 3T2, Canada