(CAN) CAP 1 Associate
Position Summary...To provide customer service by completing assigned handheld device and modular activities. This will be accomplished by accurately completing price changes and signing merchandise, CAPing bins, stocking picks, completing section work and completing modular activities all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and operational functions.
What you'll do...
1. Providing excellent Customer Service by greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner, assisting customers by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decisions, resolving customer issues and referring concerns where appropriate
2. Reviewing workload for assigned area(s) of the store
3. Completing price changes and accurately signing merchandise
4. Completing Section Work – Modular integrity, PI and shelf capacity errors
5. Working merchandise, CAPing bins and completing picks to support the Customer Availability Process
6. Ensuring proper fixtures, supplies and tools are used to complete necessary tasks
7. Print, set and finalizing Modulars, set features and merchandising seasonal areas
8. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…450 MCNEELY AVE, CARLETON PLACE, ON K7C 0A6, Canada