(CAN) Backup Personnel Manager
Position Summary...Supports the Personnel Manager in completing all associate related needs, including people programs, benefit management, recruitment needs, orientation and training of associates.
What you'll do...
1. Support the completion of schedules including, printing scheduling reports, working with management on completion of necessary adjustments; finalizing, printing and posting schedules.
2. Reviews GTA exception reports to ensure all payroll related adjustments have been captured, (i.e.. Vacation, bereavement, personal days, etc.) and ensures that any time clock punch errors or trends are reported to management for follow-up.
3. Monitors sick call reporting and completes “We Care Calls”. Assists management in replacing critical shifts.
4. Assists in the administration of recruitment and selection needs. Maintains contact with candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure they move through the process as quickly as possible. May assist in taking notes during group interview sessions. Retains all the required paperwork from the group interview session,. Assists the Personnel Manager in the coordination of new associate orientation, including the scheduling of associates and guest speakers.
5. Organizes and coordinates all training requirements including CBLs, videos, training matrix, and all other necessary job training required. . Keeps standards of training room acceptable per NCO.
6. Acts as a resource to associates for matters related to their area of expertise. This includes, self-serve processes, GTA, Benefits and Scheduling.
7. Ensures that all documentation is in the associate E-file.
8. Assists Personnel Manager as a culture champion to ensure all recognition and celebration programs are planned and prepared. Ensures all communication boards are current and up-to-date with relevant information for associates.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…35 MAPLEVIEW DR W, BARRIE, ON L4N 9H5, Canada