(CAN) Associate Finance Manager (AFM), eCommerce Omni
Position Summary...The Associate Finance Manager - OMNI Channel will support the Omni Finance Manager as a Commercial Finance business partner to the VP of OMNI Channel, partnering with Sr. Directors and Directors of Merchandising, Category Managers, and OMNI-Channel Operation team to deliver Sales, GP, CP, and SG&A targets through the development of actionable category level strategies, market analysis and management of supplier business plans. This position will work with key business partners across OMNI Channel Operations, eCommerce and Brick & Mortar (B&M) Merchandising, Corporate Strategy, Marketing, Technology, and Data Analytic to further develop and standardize meaningful financials and KPIs reports that are efficient and can be scaled with the company’s growth. Candidate should have the ability to identify and execute automation opportunities and process improvements in the eCommerce OMNI Channel Area. This position requires strong eCommerce Retail and B&M Retail background in order to develop budget and forecast that embrace the intersection between the online and offline via all 4 channels (PFS, SFS, S2S, and OG).The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with executive leadership, tackle multiple projects, and efficiently execute deliverables. The right individual will have strong leadership skills and solid business acumen capable of driving results and improving processes. This person will have operated successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment. Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
What you'll do...
1. Support month end, Forecast, AOP, 5-Yr financial target setting for OMNI Channel, to ensure budget and forecast decisions are in alignment with company financial and strategic goals as well as buy-in from key stakeholders. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
o Building operating plan activities involving OMNI channel, bottom up builds of sales by store by region by month and all costs of merchandising and delivery including pricing, markdown, various delivery options and related fees, and 3rd party last mile vendors financials
o Creating analysis of sales and profit drivers, market share penetration, Store Sales penetration and wages (by store and region) analysis
o Proactively analyze key trends, identify risks and opportunities, and recommend plans and contingencies to support the business teams’ delivery against annual financial targets
o Responsible for analyzing month and YTG forecast for Sales, Cost, Wages, SG&A with supporting drivers (price, IMU%, Ship rate, 3rd party vendor fees, Technology, Marketing ROAS) and key metrics (AOV, AUR, CPS, Wage%)
o Proactive management of risks and opportunities
o Governance of internal controls related to Merchandising function
o Scenarios supporting margin growth, any requested financial data of VP OMNI Channel.
2. Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of eComm full P&L, and the relationships between Marketing, Merchandising, Sales Mix, Channel Mix economics.
3. Incorporating the eComm KPIs, Channel mix and Sales mix to OMNI Channel financial modeling in order to budget and forecast full OMNI channel P&L by Channel by Store.
4. Support/Lead multi business unit project(s) or process initiative(s). This includes full business case development, process redesign and scenario analysis, stakeholder management, and overall financial project monitoring and governance. Capable to effectively communicate results to stakeholders both in depth as well as in high-level summary to tie back overall eComm Canada Strategy.
5. Identify opportunities to improve process and systems and implement standardized solutions across the OMNI Channel of responsibility and other areas within Commercial Finance and throughout Walmart Canada.
6. Drive Associate engagement by valuing Associates, listening and responding to concerns and recognizing accomplishments especially in the team the Associate leads within its projects.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada