(CAN) Analytics Lead, eCommerce Transportation
Position Summary...The Analytics Lead, eCommerce Transportation is responsible to execute against the transportation plan of the eCommerce B2C ship strategy. The role will assist in optimizing courier/carrier selection, transportation costs, and Courier Contract and Operations Management through enabling data supported decisions. This role will have primary responsibility of maintaining Walmart eCommerce competitiveness on strategic, tactical and operational framework.
What you'll do...
1. Responsible for transportation related financial reporting including Weekly/ monthly/ quarterly transportation cost reporting and accrual calculation and monitoring
2. Liaison to accounting and finance for all transportation cost related topics
3. Audit of carrier invoices (monitor effectiveness of 3rd party payer). Liaison with 3rd party payer – maintaining relationship and accountability
4. Perform adhoc data analytics. Identify continuous improvement opportunities through data analytics
5. Develop and maintain transportation cost and performance dashboards
6. Responsible for reporting to support eCommerce P&L, Cost Modeling, Revenue and Expense Management of eCommerce B2C and B2B deliveries including management of Banking service providers.
7. Develop benchmarking and best practice initiatives that set direction for Supply Chain and Transportation optimization objectives for eCommerce.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENITA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada