Associate Manager, Product Content
Argentia & Mississauga Rd. (Corporate/Home Office)
Walmart Canada operates a growing chain of more than 410 stores nationwide serving more than 1.2 million customers each day. Walmart Canada’s flagship online store, www.walmart.ca, is visited by 750,000 customers daily. With more than 85,000 associates, Walmart Canada is one of Canada’s largest employers and is ranked one of the country’s top 10 most influential brands. Walmart Canada’s extensive philanthropy program is focused on supporting Canadian families in need, and since 1994 Walmart has donated and raised more than $300 million to Canadian charities. Additional information can be found at www.walmartcanada.ca, www.facebook.com/walmartcanada and at twitter.com/@walmartcanada
Product Content Associate Manager will be working closely with the Merchandising team, he/she will be responsible for the production and many phases of item set up through to final publication to the website.
The incumbent will provide all aspects of item production and item setup on Walmart platforms by being focused on the product level details associated with products and be a key influencer on the overall digital presentation. He or she is responsible for ecommerce merchandise planning, leveraging supplier score carding, projects related to the day to day running of the site and developing future site elements to increase the quantity and quality of product information shown to our customers to better inform their buying decisions leading to increased conversion through collaboration with merchants, product information and process team, digital specialist team, vendor operations, SEO and site merchandising teams. #LI-FY1
- Being the subject matter expert for product content they are responsible for the merchandising planning cycle and associated import buys and managing their sell thru.
- Liaise with Merchandising teams on category updates, product and program launches to ensure site appropriately communicates product info/details, key product messages, aligns with campaign creative, and highlights seasonally relevant merchandise and launches alongside store programs/integrated launches.
- Implement and execute a forecasting process with merchants focused on their direct ship program
- Maintain and update all style guides and communicate to vendors all changes to provide clear and consistent messaging across the platform.
- Leverage the supplier scorecarding process to highlight deficiencies in terms of vendor support in the online channel and continually update attributes that require tracking.
- Responsible for identifying process and functional solutions within the merchandise team to support new site functionality.
- Maintain and run a full set of KPI’s to report on weekly to guide and assess the performance of the team and inform our business partners of successes and areas of opportunities.
- Monitor competitor sites to identify opportunities and best practices. Make recommendations that will continue to increase the quantity and quality of product information shown to our customers to better inform their buying decisions leading to increased conversion.
Canada Walmart Division
- Bachelor’s Degree required 3-5 years of experience required
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.