Analyst, Talent Technology
Position Summary...The Talent Technology Analyst provides system-wide support to the operational administration and enhancement of enterprise-wide Talent Technology Platforms. Responsibilities include but are not limited to day-to-day system administration, system configuration and incident management. Position demands a strong background in learning technology systems and information technology. Position acts as a liaison between the Talent Technology team, Instructional Design Team and the Business Owners to ensure adherence to Business goals.
What you'll do...
- Support the day-to-day operations and administration of the LMS and supporting systems, including working as an enterprise administrator with specific responsibilities for content maintenance, user management, learning object management and managing other key issues related to the functionality of the LMS.
- Analyze and resolve Talent Technology support tickets logged in ServiceNow, and create reports / dashboards in ServiceNow to monitor the volume of tickets.
- Gather, validate and document business requirements and user acceptance test strategies & plans for assigned projects in order to maximize operational efficiency, functionality, integrity and that are consistent with organizations strategic direction.
- Support in the resolution of non-routine learning system technical issues, functionality requests and challenges.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing for new learning objects and system enhancements. Including assisting in the preparation of advanced business requirements and test strategies, monitoring testing variances and accurate project impact assessment.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of all learning modules from a learning technical perspective ensuring functionality and quality control.
- Research and analyze specialized information to recommend solutions to routine issues or problems that arise during the ongoing operation of the business or on projects as assigned.
- Execute and deliver reports and analytics based on business requirements while maintaining and updating existing reports.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, technology management or related field required.
- Strong knowledge of Learning Management Systems (1 YR)
- Experience with Moodle, Workday, AEM, ServiceNow will be considered an asset
- Minimum years of experience 2 years
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada