Analyst, Business Intelligence
Position Summary...The role is responsible for providing analytical direction to strategic and functional projects, annual strategic workforce planning, and development of executive dashboards for senior management. The role works closely with other Field & Home Office business partners as well as core business areas to assess opportunities and evaluate financial and non-financial risk.
What you'll do...
1. Provides analytical leadership to functional and strategic projects with respect wage and wage related impacts
2. Identifies and analyzes HR trends nationally and within core functional areas, with ability to translate potentially complex findings into a language accessible to HR professionals / business leadership
3. Develops dashboards to improve visibility to People metrics tied to strategic and functional projects
4. Supports development of annual strategic workforce plans; leverage quantitative and qualitative measures to inform organizational talent strategy
5. Supports succession planning / talent management for Walmart Canada through application of new and existing analytical tools and software packages. Demands high proficiency in Microsoft Suite of applications (including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), and working knowledge of other business intelligence solutions (e.g., Tableau)
6. Works to drive process improvements through automated solutions to current manual reporting practices to free up capacity. Regularly reviews and evaluates existing reporting tools and templates used within HR for redundancy and optimization.
Bachelor's degree in Statistics
Sound knowledge of statistical methods, forecasting and model building (e.g. Cluster Analysis, PCA, Regression, Decision Trees/Random Forests, Feature Engineering, NLP)
Exceptional storytelling / presentation-building skills, including the ability to translate complex statistical concepts into simple and actionable insights
Expertise in Business Intelligence Reporting with Tableau, Power BI to drive insights
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada