Geologist in Training
About the Program
Vale’s Geologist-in-Training (GIT) program provides world-class training and development in a well-established training program across Canada in Thompson, Manitoba; Sudbury, Mississauga, Port Colborne, Ontario; and Voisey’s Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Who are we looking for?
- Applicants must have completed a Geology or Geological Engineering degree.
- Must be eligible to register as a Geologist-in-Training with a professional geoscientist association in Canada.
- Fast learner with a desire to grow professionally and personally.
- Committed to working safely in a team or independent setting.
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills.