Engineer In Training
About the Program
The Engineer-in-Training (EIT) program provides engineering students and recent graduates with acceptable engineering work experience as they pursue their P.Eng licensing.
At Vale, EITs will receive guidance and assistance to accelerate their personal development. They will learn about our business and culture, while being exposed to different engineering methods and technical skills they require for their specialized engineering field. EITs will be encouraged to share innovative ideas to transform the business.
Who are we looking for?
- Applicants must have completed or are currently enrolled in an Engineering Undergraduate program.
- Registered or eligible to register as an Engineer-in-Training with a professional engineering association within Canada.
- Fast learner with a desire to grow professionally and personally.
- Experienced with engineering design software specific to the engineering field of study.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.