Marketing and Promotion Representative
As a Marketing Representative, we want you to feel awesome about what you do every day!
We are looking for a marketing representative who will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns to attract new customers and to improve client retention.
Marketing Representative Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness, sales, and profits.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Attend events to market product.
- Identify customer specific needs and customize the services for each individual client to drive sales and customer satisfaction.
- Attend team meetings for continued training and development of skills
- Manage time effectively and strive to exceed personal goals
- Work effectively with other members of the team
- Basic understanding of smart device technologies (phones, tablets, computers)
- Comply with Upstat and COGECO conduct and performance policies
Marketing Representative Skills and Experience
- High school education or equivalent
- Candidates must be above the age of 18
- Fluent in English – Second language is an asset
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Interest in and appreciation for technology
- Learn how products work and translate complicated technical jargon for the average consumer
- Decision-making skills and ability to troubleshoot issues with customers
- Customer service experience is an asset
- Ability to pass a background check
- Willing to travel when needed
Hours and Training
- Full-time – Monday to Friday
- Weekly training and special events for on-going development
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary + commission
- Weekly pay
- Expected income $4000/month
- Platform to build your own business
- Industry recognized resume experience
- Opportunity to advance to management. We promote from within
- Travel & special events opportunities