Street / Mall Fundraiser
CNIB Street / Mall Fundraiser
Up-Fundraising is building a team of captivating, influential and compassionate people just like you.
Your Role in the Campaign:
- Face-to-face interactions in high traffic, outdoor locations (Rain or Shine) or select malls across Greater Vancouver.
- Engage passersby in conversations that will educate and raise awareness for the Canadian National Institute of the Blind (CNIB).
- Secure monthly donations from those you engage with.
What you get:
- Competitive pay of $16.25 and includes bonuses; from the first day you are on our team whether you are Full Time or Part Time.
- The information and training for you to make a brighter future, by building on the skills you already have.
- On the job support to ensure you can make the most out of you days.
What we need from you:
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Previous face to face fundraising/marketing or sales experience with a strong track record.
- A genuine interest in using fundraising to make that better world a reality.
- A commitment to be on the street with your fellow team members rain or shine.
- Over the age of majority.
- We also want to know If people have used the words charismatic or energetic to describe you before.
When you join Up Fundraising, you are joining a league of fundraising superstars across North America. We are growing, join us and see just how much!
Join the team that takes your career UP!
If interested please send resume or call:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ph: 1-888-788-5171 ext 163
TalentEgg will send your application to: Michael@up-fundraising.com