Inside / Outside Sales Representative
About United Canada Inc.:
United Canada Inc. is a dynamic and growing company located in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
United Canada Inc. offers a range of high quality products such as medical supplies, safety gear, personal care items, ergonomic office furniture, and educational toys and games. Additionally, United Canada Inc. is committed to providing exceptional customer service.
To learn more visit https://unitedcanadainc.com
United Canada Inc. is currently looking for a sales representative to sell our level 3 medical masks to retail and wholesale customers. This is a great entry-level position.
- Identify and engage potential customers.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Assess customer’s needs and recommend the appropriate product.
- Create estimates, invoices, sales contracts, etc. as needed.
- Obtain bulk orders.
- Secure repeat customers and orders.
- Liaise with marketing, accounting, shipping, customer service, etc. as needed.
- Maintain accurate records including sales call reports, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Meet sales targets.
- Cold Calling.
- Make outside sales calls (as COVID-19 restrictions are eased).
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate flexibility in shifting from an independent mindset to a team mentality as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Familiar with Quickbooks (nice to have, but not necessary).
University or college degree/diploma in business, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Experience in retail /wholesale sales: 1 year
- Business-to-business sales: 1 year
- Experience in cold calling sales with strong track record of success: 1 year
- Hybrid-remote (Option to work from home for most of the week and come into the office at least once a week).
- Outside sales calls (When COVID-19 restrictions are eased).
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Base salary ($30,000) and commission
- Benefits after 3 months
- Bonus Opportunities
United Canada Inc. has a COVID-19 workplace policy in place to reduce the risk of COVID-19. This includes physical distancing, continuous masking, hand hygiene, etc.
United Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.