Field Sales Representative - London/Kitchener/ Niagara/Hamilton/GTA/Durham Regions
We are currently seeking high energy, driven, and recent graduates for our entry level Field Sales Representative position. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales of our premier product lines through in-aisle interaction, product demonstration, events, and merchandising our brands in retail locations. This will all take place at our largest customer, Canada’s largest home improvement retailer: The Home Depot. We currently have an opening covering stores in the following regions: London, Kitchener/Waterloo, Niagara, Hamilton, GTA, Durham and other opportunities exist across the country.
The Field Sales Representative will perform the following:
- Provide best in class sales and service to consumers and maximize sales of our Milwaukee, Ryobi, and Ridgid brands in the hardware department
- Generate awareness for our products through merchandising activities and implementing strategic corporate brand marketing activities
- Initiate in store product training sessions to educate store associates
- Plan and execute retail store events and demonstrations to generate demand for our innovative products
- Monitor weekly sales results to identify opportunities and trends
- Participate in our Leadership Development Training Program which serves as the foundation for all other positions in our “promote from within” company
- Maintain regular contact with assigned Home Depot store associates and management to cultivate strong relationships
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills by “running a business within a business” as you build strong relationships with your assigned stores
- Function as part of a winning team as you network with other colleagues across Canada
- Rapid career growth opportunities
- Excellent starting salary and bonus plan
- Company vehicle, corporate credit card, insurance coverage, iPhone
- Competitive benefit package
- Group retirement savings plan with company matching
- Enrolment in Leadership Development Program
- Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience in retail sales, field sales, customer service
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work Tuesday through Saturday
- Capable of lifting heavy tools (up to 40 lbs.) and ascending ladders to move product
- Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with strong communication and time management skills
- Display a professional demeanor while representing the customer and TTI.
- Must be MS Office proficient
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of power tools and accessories, outdoor product equipment and floor care for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. Our products include professional power tools and accessories, outdoor power equipment and floor care. Brands represented include Milwaukee®, AEG®, Ryobi®, Homelite®, Hoover®, Dirt Devil®, Oreck ® and Vax®.
TTI is fast-paced, our team is high energy, and we reward out-of-the-box thinking to foster innovation in order to be the best in our industry. We provide a multi-faceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge and reward you!
Please apply directly with resume to Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include preferred city in the subject line. Application deadline is February 16, 2018.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com