Territory Account Representative
Do you want to solve business problems and help businesses improve their productivity and bottom line?
Toshiba Business Solutions is the direct business-to-business sales subsidiary of Toshiba of Canada Limited, a market leader in many product categories. Toshiba Business Solutions provides state-of-the-art Multi Function Products, including software solutions, directly to Canadian businesses. As part of Toshiba Corporation, a global electronics giant, Toshiba Business Solutions is the preferred choice for Canadian businesses when selecting the best provider for their copying, printing, faxing, scanning, and document management requirements.
We would like to invite you to become a key part of the TBS Sales Team!
- Sell Toshiba office equipment and software solutions within an assigned territory
- Manage current customers in the territory
- Identify and acquire new customers in the territory
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Ensure accurate reporting of key activities and update information in the Toshiba CRM database
- Create and present proposals to prospects and provide product training as required
- Manage the territory as if it is your business
- 1 - 3 years of relevant B2B sales experience
- Creativity and a high energy level
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Valid Canadian driver license and reliable transportation
- Proven track record of growth
- Above average verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfortable with cold calling and new customer development
- Relevant PC and Microsoft Office skills
- A winning positive attitude
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Car and cell phone allowance
- Quarterly, six month bonus, annual President’s Club trip for sales excellence
- Health, dental and pension plan
- On-going training to help your success and achieve career growth
Toshiba is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.