Technical Engineer III
Are you ready to explore career opportunities at TJX Canada and join our team? TJX Canada is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the world's leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware worldwide, and in Canada, our retail chains include Winners, Marshalls and HomeSense.
In the retail business, we move fast. We're always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with many growth opportunities. We operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities.
TJX's retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post in the United States TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense in the United Kingdom and Ireland; and TK Maxx in Australia.
As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Stefano is a Technical Engineer III in our Systems Department. He is responsible for providing medium to high complexity technology support activities including complex engineering, administration and maintenance activities
Fun fact: Developing talent is just as important as attracting it. When we first met Stefano, we could see immense potential. We not only hired him for this role, but for the opportunities we knew he could grow into. Most organizations focus on the here and now. Well, we're not like most organizations. We also have a genuine interest in your future. So go for it, Stefano, we are right there with you!
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Technical Engineer III, we'd ask you to do the following:
- Works closely with global IT Teams to solve complex technical incidents and problems and escalate when appropriate
- Partners with global IT Teams on medium complexity technology solutions
- Performs medium to high complexity technology changes and implementations globally
- Participates in the technology design process globally
- Participates in disaster recovery design and execution globally
- Works as a member of a project team on Business projects. May lead teams on smaller projects globally
- Analyzes potential changes and enhancements to software and hardware to determine impact on existing production systems, system design standards and operating procedures globally
- Designs and completes technology engineering and Administration maintenance tasks and analyzes process for improvement globally
- Provides direction and guidance to junior associates globally
- Performs other duties as assigned
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges. You have:
- 5 years of experience installing and building Technology and providing operational support. Specific Technology experience with the latest technology
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Math or equivalent related experience
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software technologies and best practices
- Strong knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Ability to analyze possible solutions to complex issues
- Advanced knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Commitment to strong customer service and accountability
- Experienced in compliance best practices for technology platforms
Success is our favorite outfit! As proud as we are of our past success, it's our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger and be part of our future. Apply now.
Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.