Team Lead, Full-Time, Winners, Tillicum Mall, Victoria BC
Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, we operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities around the world. In Canada, our retail chains include Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises-our environment is ever-changing, and that's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Jackie is one of our Customer Service Coordinators, which means that she makes sure that, every day, her store is ready for business, and that each Associate at her store provides exceptional service to our customers. With her trademark sincerity and her incredible kindness, not to mention her two years of previous customer service experience, she is absolutely great at her job. Now if only that sincerity and kindness transferred over to the way she acts on the basketball court. Let's just say we highly recommend giving her the lane. Still, this is Jackie. She is one of us. But know this. If you do decide to apply for this position, and we agree that this is the right job for you, you'll be supported by a plethora of internal programs whose only focus is the continued progress of your career. At TJX Canada, we do everything we can to help you achieve your full potential. But we can't do it all ourselves. You'll need to bring the ambition, the motivation, and the drive.
S o what do you think? Like Jackie, are you one of us?
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Customer Service Coordinators, we'd ask you to do the following:
- Understand and be knowledgeable of BEST operational standards, and monitor service area performance against these standards
- Provide weekly updates on objectives and identify any issues or opportunities pertaining to customer service, service area compliance, and service area scheduling
- Review weekly MAP and CommPak and support communication of change to service areas
- Help incorporate sales information to drive sales for your given area of responsibility, which includes all frontline features, fixtures, and jewelry
- Assign and direct the work of your fellow Associates
- Support the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Train all Associates on how to use registers and equipment and how to function at the service-desk area
- Train all Associates on the policies associated with each service area
- Resolve customer-service issues, escalating and informing your Assistant Managers of any customer concerns, feedback, or complaints
- Ensure that service areas are properly maintained and "Ready for Business"
- Oversee the Fitting Room process, which includes spot checks for merchandise buildup, supporting the fitting room during high traffic periods, ensuring that goods are returned to the sales floor from the fitting rooms, and ensuring that merchandise is properly tagged, hung, and sorted as per standards
- Be responsible for everything the customer "sees and hears" from a maintenance perspective
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges:
- You've earned your high school diploma
- You have two years of relevant experience, which you can use to build a stable and bright future here at TJX Canada
- You have strong technical knowledge of all register operations
- You have knowledge of service area operations and the ability to develop an expert understanding of our policies and procedures
- You have strong problem-solving and customer-service skills that will help you respond to customer complaints and inquiries, identify stated and unstated customer needs, and respond to inquiries from Associates
- Your communication skills include verbal, written, active-listening skills.
- Preferably, you also have experience in the service or retail industries
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people in our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores or any of our Office locations. We work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email email@example.com.