Store Systems Coordinator
Are you ready to explore career opportunities at TJX Canada and join our team? TJX Canada is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the world's leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware worldwide, and in Canada, our retail chains include Winners, Marshalls and HomeSense.
In the retail business, we move fast. We're always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with many growth opportunities. We operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities.
TJX's retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post in the United States TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense in the United Kingdom and Ireland; and TK Maxx in Australia.
As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Eva is a Store Systems Coordinator in our Finance Department. She is responsible for providing support to stores in the Region. They will be assisting with store escalations from the Help Desk which involves reviewing calls and contacting the store when necessary. Additional follow up with stores is required to ensure that replacement parts have arrived and are working and defective items are returned in a timely manner.
To us, collaboration is more than a buzzword. Just ask Eva. She loves to share ideas, values the other voices around the table, inquires to challenge thinking and explore possibilities. This is a supportive, stimulating place to work because of open-minded individuals like Eva who push our creative limits. When Eva isn't finding new ways for us to work together better, she can be found in team huddles and scoring big with her soccer team on weekends. She just loves the collective win!
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Store Systems Coordinator, we'd ask you to do the following:
- Follow up on any open tickets that have been escalated from the Help Desk in Costa Rica or TJX Tech Support
- Make recommendation and provide documentation to improve checklists and process for first and second level troubleshooting.
- Escalate problem calls to Regional Specialist
- Contact stores to try and troubleshoot and resolve issues over the phone prior to contacting a third party vendor
- On-site visits to stores may be required to resolve outstanding issues
- Follow up with stores to ensure replacement equipment is working and defective equipment is returned promptly to the depot
- Ensure all escalated store systems problems are fixed accurately and efficiently
- Occasional shipping and receiving
- Full knowledge of the capabilities of the call tracking system
- Full operation knowledge of the systems processes relating to the function surrounding the systems
- Working in an extremely fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Ability to diffuse confrontational calls from upset users and remain calm
- Ability to cope with constantly changing priorities
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges. You have:
- Minimum one year of related experience; college diploma an asset
- Working knowledge of and ability to test and install computer equipment/software at Stores
- Problem solving skills; analysis of information (client and system requirements, description of problems); identifying and correcting errors
- Time management skills; (multi-tasking, prioritizing); information gathering, follow-up documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; bilingualism is an asset
- Computer skills including word processing; e-mail, basic Microsoft Excel and Word
- Attention to detail and possessing strong organizational skills
Success is our favorite outfit! As proud as we are of our past success, it's our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger and be part of our future. Apply now.
Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.