Store Operations Communications Coordinator
Are you ready to explore career opportunities at TJX Canada and join our team? TJX Canada is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the world's leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware worldwide, and in Canada, our retail chains include Winners, Marshalls and HomeSense.
In the retail business, we move fast. We're always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with many growth opportunities. We operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities.
TJX's retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post in the United States TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense in the United Kingdom and Ireland; and TK Maxx in Australia.
As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Rob is a Store Operations Communications Coordinator in our Store Operations Department. He is responsible for revising, maintaining, producing and distributing consistent communication of store operational information and procedures to Stores, Regional Offices and Home Office.
To us, collaboration is more than a buzzword. Just ask Eva. She loves to share ideas, values the other voices around the table, inquires to challenge thinking and explore possibilities. This is a supportive, stimulating place to work because of open-minded individuals like Eva who push our creative limits. When Eva isn't finding new ways for us to work together better, she can be found in team huddles and scoring big with her soccer team on weekends. She just loves the collective win!
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Store Operations Communications Coordinators, we'd ask you to do the following:
- Responsible for the maintenance of existing policy and procedures and rollout of new Store programs.
- Assesses and evaluates the consistency of store operational products ensuring comprehension and effectiveness in achieving desired policies and procedures.
- Employs and practices up-to-date communications standards to create, edit and produce all Store Operations Communications, including daily / weekly communications, documents, manuals, procedures, etc.
- Interacts with appropriate departments, across all levels of the organization, in obtaining and compiling information for all Store Operations communication and new or revised Store procedures.
- Revises and distributes store operational products as necessary based on assessments.
- Creates strategies and timelines for the communication of projects.
- Revises and distributes store operations products as necessary based on assessments.
- Analyzes reports to provide supporting data for varying programs.
- Maintains Store Operations databases for Stores, including E-Library
- Primary gatekeeper for Reflexis Task Manager; leveraging the application to distribute all communications to the Field.
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges. You have:
- Minimum 2-3 Years of retail management experience.
- Preferred College education in Communications.
- Advanced communication skills including written skills (policies, letters, memos, booklets, grammatical skills) and verbal skills (communication with all levels of the organization).
- Problem Solving skills including analysis of information (i.e. client and project requirements, description of problems, utilizing data off reports)
- Results driven (time management; information gathering skills; team).
- Customer service skills including effectively and efficiently responding to Associate inquiries; identifying stated and unstated customer needs; building skills to build collaborative working relationships; resolving any conflicts or problems that might arise; etc.
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, monarch, e-mail, etc.
Success is our favorite outfit! As proud as we are of our past success, it's our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger and be part of our future. Apply now.
Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email email@example.com.