Staff Engineer, Java Developer
What you'll discover
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click here to learn more
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
What you'll do
The Corporate Solution Delivery organization leads the evolving software and systems at TJX for Finance, Human Resources, Collaboration, and Analytics. We chase the big, critical initiatives enabling TJX to make faster, smarter decisions every day.
This position is on the team responsible for implementing Oracle's Merchandise Operations Management suite of applications across multiple geographies. In support of this rollout we will be using the SAFe methodology and leveraging DevOps tools to implement changes quickly and efficiently into production. This position offers the opportunity to be part of the design and development of the MOM Suite applications.
What you'll need
Our team is transforming the professional experience for thousands of TJX business associates across the globe, and expects team members to bring passion and out-of-the-box thinking to our mission.
We are looking for a Candidate that has the knowledge & experience to design and implement business functionality in their assigned Platform(s)/Product(s)/Product Line(s). Who can support and lead the technical direction in their product team, and can communicate future plans and direction to technical and non-technical people. A Candidate that will lead & deliver on assigned Epics in their supported area. One that will use & create DevSecOps standard methodologies to ship high-quality code, and continue to push their knowledge.
Top 3 to 5 "Must Have's" - these should be qualification that are required/crucial to perform the basic core requirements of the role)
- 5-8 years in IT, specifically in the technical design, development and implementation or support of business systems
- which includes at least 3+ years of technical design & development experience with Java, ADF, PL/SQL, Pro C, Shell Scripting and Performing Code tuning and experience in a cloud environment
- Ability to perform code analysis, debugging, review and execution of unit/integration tests
- Sets up application jobs, builds test data, and supports deployment, all at a medium to high level of complexity
- Application Deadline: December 29, 2020
- Internal TJX Associates: please review this opportunity with your direct supervisor or manager prior to submitting an application. In order to be considered, please attach your completed Internal Candidate Endorsement Form to your application.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you'll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email email@example.com