Are you ready to explore career opportunities at TJX Canada and join our team? TJX Canada is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the world's leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware worldwide, and in Canada, our retail chains include Winners, Marshalls and HomeSense.
In the retail business, we move fast. We're always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with many growth opportunities. We operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities.
TJX's retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post in the United States TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense in the United Kingdom and Ireland; and TK Maxx in Australia.
As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Nico is a Portfolio Clerk in our Property Development Department. He is responsible for maintaining the filing system (paper and electronic) and providing administrative support to the Portfolio Administration team.
The strength of TJX Canada is in the diversity of our Associates. Nico recently relocated and now proudly calls Canada home. We appreciate the cultural backgrounds and professional experiences of individuals like Nico. He shares stories of experiences, accomplishments and learnings in a way that is articulate, engaging and builds understanding. His unique views help us create a more cohesive and inclusive environment. For the record, Nico's dish for his department potluck has been a game changer. We know Nico, your recipe is a secret! We won't tell.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Portfolio Clerks, we'd ask you to do the following:
- Organizes, creates all new lease files and ensures that all documents are saved electronically
- Maintains all lease files hard copy and electronic in a timely manner to ensure accuracy
- Ensures integrity of PaperVision electronic filing system by scanning, compiling and auditing documents
- Provides administrative support to the Portfolio Management team; arranging legal files and preparing courier packages for Global Offices and landlords
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail for Portfolio Management Team
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges. You have:
- Post-Secondary Education
- Minimum 1 year of experience in office environment
- Ability to work in a detail-oriented, multi-project environment
- Strong computer skills (MS Office applications); electronic filing systems and database systems; Excel experience an asset
- Good problem solving, analytical and research skills to identify, resolve issues; ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including prioritizing tasks time, meeting deadlines, working with short time frames
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work independently and within a team environment and build relationships at all levels of an organization
Success is our favorite outfit! As proud as we are of our past success, it's our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger and be part of our future. Apply now.
Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.