Part-Time, Store Associate, Winners
Are you ready to explore career opportunities at TJX Canada and join our team? TJX Canada is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the world's leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware worldwide, and in Canada, our retail chains include Winners, Marshalls and HomeSense.
In the retail business, we move fast. We're always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with many growth opportunities. We operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities.
TJX's retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post in the United States TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense in the United Kingdom and Ireland; and TK Maxx in Australia.
As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
This position is responsible for providing ongoing, prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all customers. Required to work in multiple areas of the store.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands and is knowledgeable of BEST operational standards and monitors service area performance against these standards.
- Replenishes fixtures, bunks and shelves in an orderly and accurate manner.
- Executes merchandising policies and maintains standards.
- Completes markdowns in a timely and accurate manner.
- Initiates and participates in store recovery as needed.
- Processes and prepares merchandise for the sales floor utilizing the principles of WorkSmart.
- Responsible for the daily processing of shipments, organization and set-up of the warehouse area in keeping with all policies and procedures and in a clean and safe manner.
- Maintenance/stock duties when required.
- Demonstrate a high degree of customer service while processing all refunds, exchanges, and purchases in accordance with company guidelines.
- Responsible for the daily administration of store funds in and out of the cash office.
- Monitors the adherence to all company policies and procedures with regard to registers and cash office procedures.Ensures that all registers are processed accurately and that all funds are balanced and verified daily.
Success is our favorite outfit! As proud as we are of our past success, it's our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger and be part of our future. Apply now.
Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.