Merchant Vendor Relations Coop
Are you ready to explore career opportunities at TJX Canada and join our team? TJX Canada is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the world's leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware worldwide, and in Canada, our retail chains include Winners, Marshalls and HomeSense.
In the retail business, we move fast. We're always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with many growth opportunities. We operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities.
TJX's retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post in the United States TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense in the United Kingdom and Ireland; and TK Maxx in Australia.
As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Akira is a Merchant and Vendor Relations Coop in our Logistics Department. She is responsible for the co-ordination and analysis of the International Logistics and Trade Compliance Team logistics projects and supporting reporting and analysis requirements.
The strength of TJX Canada is in the diversity of our Associates. Akira recently relocated and now proudly calls Canada home. We appreciate the cultural backgrounds and professional experiences of individuals like Akira. She shares stories of experiences, accomplishments and learnings in a way that is articulate, engaging and builds understanding. Her unique views help us create a more cohesive and inclusive environment. For the record, Akira's dish for her department potluck has been a game changer. We know Akira, your recipe is a secret! We won't tell.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Merchant and Vendor Relations Analyst, we'd ask you to do the following:
Providing analysis and support for Merchant and Vendor Relation team including:
- Reports: preparing vendor scorecards, weekly and monthly reports
- Projects: meeting minutes and administration for projects
Administration for team meetings: meeting minutes
- Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges. You have:
- Proficiency in developing/designing day to day reports and adhoc reporting from the Milestone Visibility (Descartes) Tool. Proficiency in Excel.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Visibility system, Excel, email.
- Ability to prioritize and work with a multitude of Vendor, Merchandising requests/priorities.
- Good knowledge of overall merchandise flow from Vendor to Distribution Centre.
- Customer service/support skills including effectively and efficiently responding to Merchant, Vendor, Carrier inquiries, identifying stated and unstated Customer needs, building relationships with Merchants, Carriers and Vendors.
- Organization skills including prioritizing which question/issue to resolve.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Success is our favorite outfit! As proud as we are of our past success, it's our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger and be part of our future. Apply now.
Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email email@example.com.