Loss Prevention Customer Service Agent, Mississauga
Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, we operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities around the world. In Canada, our retail chains include Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises-our environment is ever-changing, and that's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Eva is a uniformed Customer Service Agent in our Loss Prevention Department. She provides frontline guidance and support to the Store Investigations team, by promoting awareness of external theft issues and investigation procedures, as well as building and maintaining partnerships with other members of Loss Prevention, Store Management, vendors and external agencies.
To us, collaboration is more than a buzzword. Just ask Eva. She loves to share ideas, values the other voices around the table, inquires to challenge thinking and explore possibilities. This is a supportive, stimulating place to work because of open-minded individuals like Eva who push our creative limits. When Eva isn't finding new ways for us to work together better, she can be found in team huddles and scoring big with her soccer team on weekends. She just loves the collective win!
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Customer Service Agent , we'd ask you to do the following:
- Acknowledge and greet all customers at the store entrance.
- Operate CCTV equipment to view store activity (where available).
- Respond to Sensormatic alarms and log the alarm in the Sensormatic activity log.
- Associate check-out at front of entrance for breaks / lunches (WMI CSA only)
- Random patrol of the store, focusing on high shrink departments, high defeated tag areas and other key opportunity areas.
- Providing assistance and support for Store Investigators as directed using apprehensions.
- Ensuring efficient communication with store management, coordinators and DLPM's to have clear understanding of current issues and events.
- Document occurrences and forward to the Store Investigations Supervisor and/or the District Loss Prevention Manager.
- Escort for store management during cash pickups (no cash handling).
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you.
here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges You have:
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Security Guard / Concierge or similar experience preferred.
- Store investigator experience ideal.
- CCTV knowledge ideal.
- Must have or be eligible to be granted Provincial Security Guard License (depending on situation, we may train and provide licensing).
- 18 years of age minimum.
- Friendly, strong interpersonal skills, mature, level headed and calm.
- Communication & Reporting skills - verbal and written
- Some computer skills required.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Should have access to vehicle and a clean driving records / must be insured.
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people in our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores or any of our Office locations. We work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.