GS&P Project Coordinator Co-op (Winter Term)
Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, we operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities around the world. In Canada, our retail chains include Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises-our environment is ever-changing, and that's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Dev is a Global Sourcing and Procurement Coordinator Co-op in our Global Sourcing and Procurement Department. He is responsible for coordinating all related project activities and deliverables; utilizing appropriate resources as required; develop and maintain schedules to ensure timely completion of project and monitors progress against targets.
The strength of TJX Canada is in the diversity of our Associates. Dev recently relocated and now proudly calls Canada home. We appreciate the cultural backgrounds and professional experiences of individuals like Dev. He shares stories of experiences, accomplishments and learnings in a way that is articulate, engaging and builds understanding. His unique views help us create a more cohesive and inclusive environment. For the record, Dev's dish for his department potluck has been a game changer. We know Dev, your recipe is a secret! We won't tell.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Global Sourcing and Procurement Coordinator - Co-ops , we'd ask you to do the following:
- Create all relevant spreadsheets / word documents / PowerPoint documents
- Assist in facilitating all project meetings, responsible for the coordination of, booking, monitoring attendance, distributing materials, taking minutes etc.
- Facilitate/assist in ensuring all project start up and close off of administrative tasks are completed.
- Communicates in a timely manner, the status of each project to all Category Manager/Manager Of'
- Assists in developing plans and schedules for completion of the project ensuring full utilization of all resources
- Research, gathers information, summarizes data
- Review and update activities within a Project tracker, in conjunction with Category Manager/Manger Of
- Develop formal project documentation and ensures that all required documentation is forwarded to all parties for all projects
- Assist with contracts and/or contract coordination
- Maintain relationships with internal and external business partners
- Prepare/present materials to various internal business partners
- Assists in project coordination with l service providers to ensure documentation on projects is received / follow up as necessary
- Uploading of contracts into Oracle Contract repository; includes completion of paperwork required for upload Agreement Overview Sheet (AOF)
- Track progress of suppliers' required documentation (i.e. Statement of work, Non-Disclosure agreements, etc.)
- Complete low complex analysis as required by Category Manager
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you.
But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges.
- Skills including organizational skills; interpersonal skills including conflict management; and information gathering including active listening skills.
- Communication skills including facilitation skills; verbal skills; and written skills.
- Problem solving skills including analysis of information and recommending solutions
- Project coordination skills; preparing and maintaining project plans;
- Excellent computer skills including word-processing, spreadsheets; e-mail, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people in our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores or any of our Office locations. We work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email email@example.com.