Global HRIS Analyst
Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, we operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities around the world. In Canada, our retail chains include Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises-our environment is ever-changing, and that's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Paul is an HRIS Analyst in our Human Resources Department. He is responsible for implementing and maintaining systems enhancements and integrations of HR-related systems. The HRIS Analyst provides testing, report creation and analysis, issue resolution, as well as guidance and instruction to the organization partners as it relates to HRIS knowledge in support of Human Resource functions.
The strength of TJX Canada is in the diversity of our Associates. Paul recently relocated and now proudly calls Canada home. We appreciate the cultural backgrounds and professional experiences of individuals like Paul. He shares stories of experiences, accomplishments and learnings in a way that is articulate, engaging and builds understanding. His unique views help us create a more cohesive and inclusive environment. For the record, Paul's dish for his department potluck has been a game-changer. We know Paul, your recipe is a secret! We won't tell.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our HRIS Analyst, we'd ask you to do the following:
- Understands the HR business processes supported by the HR systems.
- Performs system support and analysis, including functionality and design review, end to end-user testing and implementation of HR system upgrades or updates. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate the implementation of upgrade or fix.
- Liaises HR and IT as well as 3rd party vendors; identifies and understands business processes and translates them into system functionality requirements. Provides guidance and information to business partners on system capabilities.
- Ensures system integration functionality, including review of integration specifications and development suggestions, troubleshoot integration issues, execute system audits for validation and compliance.
- Provides production support as an escalation point including, but not limited to, researching and resolving system or integration issues, unexpected results or process flaws; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Maintains systems security and reporting access, including submits requests, understands role-based security, understands system security triggers.
- Generates reports/queries, including; writes, maintains and supports a variety of reports or queries utilizing reporting tools available to support the organization's reporting requirements.
- Performs rudimentary system configurations, including build and maintain jobs, organizations, lookup tables. Partners with IT Security and Finance to manage restructures with minimal impact to the business.
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges. You have:
- 2-4+ years in an HRIS role with in-depth experience of maintaining, enhancing and troubleshooting various HR systems
- Post-secondary / bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with Oracle and SuccessFactors preferred. Other HRIS and talent management tools considered.
- Working knowledge of Payroll and time and attendance systems preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user.
- Knowledge of MS Project and Visio.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
- Possess and maintains a positive and inquisitive attitude with excellent follow through on issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships, resolve problems, remove barriers, & communicate effectively.
- Competencies include Technical Capacity, Analytical Thinking, Time Management, Thoroughness and Communication Proficiency, Listening and Inquiry, Resourcefulness.
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people in our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores or any of our Office locations. We work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email email@example.com.