Effy discovered RESPECT working at TJX
Feeling like everyone's equal - no matter their job titles - is something Effy really values about TJX. From our warehouses to our stores and the corporate offices, we've built a culture that's defined by appreciation, positivity and respect.
What you'll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- State-of-the-art amenities at our eco-friendly Home Office. Take a tour HERE !
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Health benefits that take effect your first day
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistance Program to support healthy living
What you'll do
It's safe to say, there's no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key accountabilities of the role:
- This position is responsible for the project management and tactical implementation of brand programs on a national, regional and st ore specific basis to achieve department and corporate objectives
- Project management of marketing communication programs (excluding all paid media) for the brand including but not limited to store signage, grand openings, email, website, SEO, social (organic), influencer marketing, contests, experiential and sponsorships
- Prepares creative briefings for external agencies or internal creative services department, coordinates creative process and reviews materials to ensure they maintain brand standards and deliver against program objectives
- Assists with photoshoot production including but not limited to attending seasonal previews, preparing presentations, acting as the key contact for all brand sample needs, and price verification
What you'll need
To begin your career with us, we require the following:
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing or Communications or equivalent job exposure preferred
- Minimum 3 years of related experience from a disciplined advertising/marketing environment and a passion for retail marketing
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to develop and maintain detailed critical paths, as well as understand and apply principles of project and budget management
- Application closing date: December 03, 2021
- Internal TJX Associates: please review this opportunity with your direct supervisor or manager prior to submitting an application. In order to be considered, please attach your completed Internal Candidate Endorsement Form to your application.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you'll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org