Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, we operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities around the world. In Canada, our retail chains include Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises-our environment is ever-changing, and that's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Tiffany is a Brand Manager, Marshalls in our Marketing Department. She strategically plans, creates, develops, manages, implements, administers all advertising, direct mail and in-store signage to achieve departmental and corporate objectives.
Tiffany's greatest leadership trait is her ability to not only embrace the unique talents on her diverse team but also how she leverages them to drive business success. This makes her a collaborative leader who sets aside time to refresh and recharge those relationships. And she's a wiser leader for it.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Brand Manager, Marshalls, we'd ask you to do the following:
- Directs media and production activity for all broadcast, print, direct mail, in-store and online advertising activity. Directs external agencies and internal departments to accomplish marketing/brand goals.
- Manages, develops, trains and evaluates the performance of staff to ensure technical and professional development.
- Manages all details of a +$10MM marketing budget.
- Acts as liaison to the Merchandising, Planning and Allocation and Store Operations groups to coordinate marketing efforts for the brand.
- In partnership with the Manager of Marketing, WINNERS and Marshalls develops marketing strategies and programs to meet overall corporate objectives.
- Supervises production and media for all advertising activities supporting new store openings. Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges. You have:
- Post-secondary education and 5 to 8 years of marketing experience, preferably retail fashion.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Broad knowledge of the retail category.
- Understanding of broadcast and print production processes.
- Understanding of media planning and buying practices across all forms of media.
- Outstanding communication, supervisory, people development and creative management skills.
- Fashion savvy.
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people in our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores or any of our Office locations. We work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.