Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you ready to explore career opportunities at TJX Canada and join our team? TJX Canada is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the world's leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware worldwide, and in Canada, our retail chains include Winners, Marshalls and HomeSense.
In the retail business, we move fast. We're always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with many growth opportunities. We operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities.
TJX's retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post in the United States TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense in the United Kingdom and Ireland; and TK Maxx in Australia.
As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Maryanna is a Bilingual Regional Talent Acquisition Specialists here in our Human Resources Department.
The strength of TJX Canada is in the diversity of our Associates. Maryanna recently relocated and now proudly calls Canada home. We appreciate the cultural backgrounds and professional experiences of individuals like Maryanna. She shares stories of experiences, accomplishments and learnings in a way that is articulate, engaging and builds understanding. Her unique views help us create a more cohesive and inclusive environment. For the record, Maryanna's dish for her department potluck has been a game changer. We know Maryanna, your recipe is a secret! We won't tell.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Regional Talent Acquisition Specialists we'd ask you to do the following:
- Actively lead the recruitment process for different districts and consistently demonstrate exceptional communication with Hiring Managers, Candidates, and Regional team.
- Understand, create and execute a robust recruitment strategy for each position in order to attract enough qualified candidates to effectively fill positions quickly and with minimal cost.
- Coach Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Partner with the Hiring Managers to understand the business dynamics and headcount needs of each department, develop recruitment plans and deliver quality talent by required deadlines.
- Partner with business leaders and key stakeholders defining core competencies and developing ideal candidate profile to meet future leadership needs
- Develop relationships with hiring managers to ensure that recruitment and selection processes are communicated and adhered to by coaching throughout the process
- Lead and source via a diverse and inclusive recruitment strategies and initiatives.
- Lead and participate in talent acquisition and retention related projects as assigned.
- Ensures all recruitment administration is complete real time, including recruitment folders, tracking and recruitment metrics.
- Provide candidates with an exceptional experience throughout the full cycle recruitment and selection process.
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges. You have:
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Human Resources or comparable
- Minimum of two (2) years solid talent acquisition experience in high volume environment
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Driven to achieve results in high pressure, and fast paced environment
- Exceptional follow up skills and attention to detail
- Ability to course correct when faced with obstacles or challenges
- Outstanding time management
- Flexible; ability to support changing business needs as required
- Solid Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) and social media
- Fluent Bilingual (French/English) for Eastern Region market
Success is our favorite outfit! As proud as we are of our past success, it's our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger and be part of our future. Apply now.
Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email email@example.com.