Bilingual Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Are you ready to explore career opportunities at TJX Canada and join our team? TJX Canada is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the world’s leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware worldwide, and in Canada, our retail chains include Winners, Marshalls and HomeSense.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with many growth opportunities. We operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities.
TJX’s retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post in the United States TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense in the United Kingdom and Ireland; and TK Maxx in Australia.
As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Eva is a Talent Acquisition Coordinator in our Human Resources Department. She is responsible for providing candidates with an exceptional experience throughout the full cycle recruitment and selection process for Home Office, Early Career, Field, Loss Prevention and Distribution Services roles.
To us, collaboration is more than a buzzword. Just ask Eva. She loves to share ideas, values the other voices around the table, inquires to challenge thinking and explore possibilities. This is a supportive, stimulating place to work because of open-minded individuals like Eva who push our creative limits. When Eva isn’t finding new ways for us to work together better, she can be found in team huddles and scoring big with her soccer team on weekends. She just loves the collective win!
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Talent Acquisition Coordinator, we’d ask you to do the following:
- Actively supports the full cycle recruitment process and consistently demonstrates exceptional communication with hiring managers, candidates, and the Talent Acquisition team.
- Understands and supports a robust recruitment strategy for each position they are aligned to in order to attract enough qualified candidates too effectively and efficiently fill positions.
- Provides support and coordination for recruiting processes and programs including running reports, data analysis, creation and/or update of spreadsheets, support of the scheduling process.
- Works closely and partners with Talent Acquisition Managers and Recruiters to identify current and future hiring needs and facilitates the recruitment process for management positions for Home Office, Early Career, Field, Loss Prevention and Distribution Services.
- Partners with TA Managers to identify opportunities to continually improve and simplify processes and service delivery to the business to achieve efficiency and ensure delivery and adherence to agreed upon SLA’s.
- Participates in networking and recruitment events to reinforce TJX Canada's Employment Brand and career opportunities.
- Assists with the collection and validation of New Hire documentation.
- Manages Background investigation and reference checks for all candidates moving to offer.
- Pre-Screens any candidates that apply through the Applicant Tracking System for perspective roles they are assigned to.
- Coordinates and tracks all Contingent (Temporary) needs with Agencies.
- Shadows intake sessions, sourcing strategy discussions, candidate interviews, offer presentation/decline conversations as part of role development.
- Leads and participates in talent acquisition and retention related projects as assigned.
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let’s hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there’s a good chance this job isn’t for you. But if it does sound right for you, here’s why we know you’ll be able to handle those challenges. You have:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of HR or Talent Acquisition experience.
- Post-Secondary degree in a related discipline or related work experience; achieved or working towards CHRP or Recruiting Designation preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Driven to achieve results in high pressure, and fast paced environment
- Experience in supporting multiple people with high volume administration
- Ability to interact with all levels in the organization including senior executives
- Exceptional follow up skills and attention to details
- Outstanding time management
- Solid computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Lotus Notes)
Success is our favorite outfit! As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger and be part of our future. Apply now.
Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.