Bilingual Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist
Here at TJX Canada, we strive our hardest to make sure that, every day, our customers are able to find the latest and greatest designer brand names for less than they'd pay elsewhere. When they walk through the doors of our stores, whether it's a Winners, HomeSense, or Marshalls, savvy shoppers know they'll experience the "Thrill of the Find," which, if you're curious, feels like a slight breeze blowing over the surface of your skin-not a bad feeling, if we do say so ourselves.
But you're not here to feel the breeze. You're here to see if working with TJX Canada is right for you. To help with your decision, we'd like to introduce you to someone who once faced the same choice you have to make.
Maryanna is one of our Bilingual Regional Talent Acquisition Specialists. She's responsible for supporting and facilitating the talent acquisition and selection process for Store Management positions in the Eastern Region. She uses a variety of sourcing methods to attract quality candidates.
A lifelong lover of American literature, Maryanna enjoys shopping for books and providing friends with recommendations on what to read next. It's a constant challenge since new books hit the shelves all the time. Her love of language is how she became fluent in French and English when she was just a young girl.
This is Maryanna. She is one of us.
If you do decide to apply for this position, and we agree that this is the right job for you, you'll be supported by a plethora of internal programs whose only focus is the continued progress of your career. At TJX Canada, we do everything we can to help you achieve your full potential. But we can't do it all ourselves. You'll need to bring the ambition, the motivation, and the drive.
So what do you think? Like Maryanna, are you one of us?
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Bilingual Regional Talent Acquisition Specialists, we'd ask you to do the following:
- Lead the recruitment process and demonstrate exceptional communication with Hiring Managers, candidates, and the regional team.
- Understand, create, and execute a robust recruitment strategy for each position in order to attract qualified candidates to fill positions quickly and with minimal cost.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand business dynamics and hiring needs on a short-term, mid-term, and long-term basis; plus, develop recruitment plans and deliver talent by required deadlines.
- Partner with business leaders and key stakeholders to define core competencies and develop ideal candidate profile to meet future leadership needs.
- Leverage networking, sourcing strategies, and recruitment initiatives to reinforce TJX Canada's Great Place to Work.
- Lead and participate in national talent acquisition, retention, and succession planning related projects.
- Ensure all recruitment administration is complete in real time, including recruitment folders, tracking, and recruitment metrics.
- Provide candidates with an exceptional experience throughout the full cycle recruitment and selection process.
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges:
- You must be fluent in French/English (written and spoken).
- You must have at least two years of solid talent acquisition experience in a high-volume corporate environment with a post-secondary degree or diploma in human resources or similar.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, relationship building skills, and communication skills.
- You are driven to achieve results in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- You have exceptional follow-up skills and attention to detail.
- You have the ability to course correct when faced with obstacles or challenges.
- You demonstrate outstanding time management skills.
- You are flexible with the ability to support changing business needs as required.
- You are proficient in social media and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
We know some of that might sound a little daunting, but if we're going to meet and exceed our promises to our customers, we have to be committed to hiring the best person for the job.