Apparel Fitting Model
Are you ready to explore career opportunities at TJX Canada and join our team? TJX Canada is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the world's leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware worldwide, and in Canada, our retail chains include Winners, Marshalls and HomeSense.
In the retail business, we move fast. We're always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with many growth opportunities. We operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities.
TJX's retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post in the United States TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense in the United Kingdom and Ireland; and TK Maxx in Australia.
As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Janet is an Apparel Fitting Model in our Product Development Department. She is responsible for trying on fit samples from visual to fit to final production. She also provides feedback on fit, quality, movement, comfort and appearance to the Product Development team.
What's the secret to finding the perfect fit? Janet says it's something you just feel. From the quality of the fabric to the ease of care – it's amazing how clothing can make you feel comfortable in your own skin.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Apparel Fitting Models we'd ask you to do the following:
- Willingness to model all types of apparel including tops, bottoms, dresses for fittings
- Physically must be able to model/change for hours at a time; available during weekdays with flexibility to work a varied schedule from week to week depending upon need
- Provide feedback on fit and comfort of apparel modelled to the product development team
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges.
- Must meet size requirements to fit and model based on business need
- Must be comfortable modeling garments in front of groups of people
- Modelling experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional, responsive, and positive work attitude
You meet the following size requirements for our Apparel Fitting Model – Missy:
Waist: 29 ¾
Hips: 39 ¼
Thighs: 22 ¾
Height: 5"4 – 5"5
You meet the following size requirements for our Apparel Fitting Model – Contemporary:
Hips: 38 – 38 ½
Thighs: 22 – 22 ½
Height: 5"4 – 5"5
Success is our favorite outfit! As proud as we are of our past success, it's our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger and be part of our future. Apply now.
Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email email@example.com.