**Loss Prevention - Customer Service Agent - Montreal
Are you ready to explore career opportunities at TJX Canada and join our team? TJX Canada is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the world's leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware worldwide, and in Canada, our retail chains include Winners, Marshalls and HomeSense.
In the retail business, we move fast. We're always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with many growth opportunities. We operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities.
TJX's retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post in the United States TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense in the United Kingdom and Ireland; and TK Maxx in Australia.
As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Eva is a uniformed Customer Service Agent in our Loss Prevention Department. She provides frontline guidance and support to the Store Investigations team, by promoting awareness of external theft issues and investigation procedures, as well as building and maintaining partnerships with other members of Loss Prevention, Store Management, vendors and external agencies.
To us, collaboration is more than a buzzword. Just ask Eva. She loves to share ideas, values the other voices around the table, inquires to challenge thinking and explore possibilities. This is a supportive, stimulating place to work because of open-minded individuals like Eva who push our creative limits. When Eva isn't finding new ways for us to work together better, she can be found in team huddles and scoring big with her soccer team on weekends. She just loves the collective win!
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Customer Service Agent, we'd ask you to do the following:
- Acknowledge and greet all customers at the store entrance.
- Operate CCTV equipment to view store activity (where available).
- Respond to Sensormatic alarms and log the alarm in the Sensormatic activity log.
- Associate check-out at front of entrance for breaks / lunches (WMI CSA only)
- Random patrol of the store, focusing on high shrink departments, high defeated tag areas and other key opportunity areas.
- Providing assistance and support for Store Investigators as directed using apprehensions.
- Ensuring efficient communication with store management, coordinators and DLPM's to have clear understanding of current issues and events.
- Document occurrences and forward to the Store Investigations Supervisor and/or the District Loss Prevention Manager.
- Escort for store management during cash pickups (no cash handling).
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges. You have:
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Security Guard / Concierge or similar experience preferred.
- Store investigator experience ideal.
- CCTV knowledge ideal.
- Must have or be eligible to be granted Provincial Security Guard License (depending on situation, we may train and provide licensing).
- 18 years of age minimum.
- Friendly, strong interpersonal skills, mature, level headed and calm.
- Communication & Reporting skills - verbal and written
- Some computer skills required.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Should have access to vehicle and a clean driving records / must be insured.
Success is our favorite outfit! As proud as we are of our past success, it's our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger and be part of our future. Apply now.
Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email email@example.com.