WHAT DOES AGNICO EAGLE VALUE?
We value you – your unique set of skills and experience. We value your willingness to build those skills and make a meaningful contribution to our company. And, we value your commitment to treat every person on our team with respect, helping us to operate safely, protect the environment and make a positive contribution to our local communities.
Want to learn more about the Macassa Mine? Click here!
In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Agnico Eagle Mining (AEM) is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, for candidates participating in the recruitment process.
Reporting to the Mine Manager, you will be part of the Mines Operation Department. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to the leadership team and mine operations. This is a broad role that is fast paced, which requires dedicated focus with high volume workload (data) and key deadlines for reporting. You will also ensure that the goals and objectives are achieved while promoting and respecting Agnico Eagle’s values, Health & Safety Code of Conduct and the environment.
- Advanced Computer skills Microsoft Suite, SAP;
- Ability to understand organizational dynamics and the pivotal aspect of the Administrators rôle;
- Compile and edit Agnico Eagle Corporate reports (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly);
- Attend meetings, submit minutes;
- Verification of service invoices;
- SAP purchase requisitions for Mining and Administration;
- Liaise with various departments to coordinate events, tours, travel and hotels;
- Update phone lists, crew lists and related documents for Mine Operations/ Administration;
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma;
- Post Secondary Administration or Business Course;
- Minimum 5 years experience in commensurate administrative role Years’ of experience;
- Great capacity to organise and prioritise competing demands;
- Team player with focus on deliverable outcomes;
- Capacity to hold others accountable for deadlines and delivery ;
- Communication and Relationship building skills;
- Ability to see past hurdles for outcomes to be achieved;
- Ability to be a company representative with outward facing correspondence of various mediums;
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality and act as custodian of sensitive information (Discretion);
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite applications especially Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Your Work Schedule: