You’ll be our go-to project coordinator making sure our team is running smoothly and that our client’s work is getting done. Your job will be both to coordinate projects and to execute on the all the small details that make our work stand-out.
With several different clients implementing a range of different fundraising plans, there are dozens of work plans, dates and deliverables to keep track of. You’ll make sure that as a team we’re prioritizing the right things on a daily basis.
You will execute on the details that bring our client’s work to life. That means supporting our team and clients through the onboarding process, mail merges for year-end appeals, coordinating print jobs on behalf of our clients, creating meeting agendas, booking travel and meetings, coordinating small events, proofreading, basic graphic design, and web updates, and creating slides for presentations.
The Good Partnership is still in our start-up phase - but we’re growing! In the short-term, our operating budget is limited. As such, this is a 6-month, full-time contract position based on a $35,000 - $40,000 annual salary. We are a ROWE (Results Only Work Environment) organization, we manage to outcomes, not time spent at your desk.
While we are not yet in the position to offer health benefits, we are actively working towards it. Other benefits of working with us include 2 weeks of vacation, plus 2 weeks paid closure at year end. Flexible working hours and location. Our office is in Leslieville.
We are committed to action-learning and foster an environment of experimentation and professional development.
To be a great fit for this role you are:
- Early in your career and excited to learn
- Organized, meticulous and detail-oriented. Your closet is probably organized by colour.
- Interested in and proficient with cloud-based and collaborative tools
- Experience managing projects, programs, products or events
- Connected to the charitable sector either through work experience, volunteer experience or as a regular and committed donor
- A futurist - you’re not just thinking about what works now, but love to imagine how things will work five years from now
- Nimble and adaptive, ready to adjust to emerging opportunities and priorities, working quickly and accurately.
- Nothing stands in your way! If there is something that needs to get done, you step up and do it.
Visit our website and click the "apply now" button to proceed with your application. Applications will close November 19, 2018.
The Good Partnership values the contributions that individuals who identify as members of marginalized or oppressed communities bring to our company, and we encourage those people to apply. We recognize that structural barriers shape experiences and job qualifications, and therefore we seek to use employment equity to differentiate between candidates who meet the required qualifications. We use an anonymized job application process and encourage people to apply even if they feel that the position would be a stretch.
Please visit the website and click on the application link to apply.