Digital Implementation Specialist
You’ll be our go-to technologist. You’ll be responsible for implementing cloud-based technology solutions to drive internal operational efficiency and to meet our client’s fundraising needs.
When our clients need a new database, you’ll be able to work with them and our team to develop the right data model to serve their needs. Then you’ll clean up their existing data and successfully set up their new database. You’ll be able to do simple customization of that database to meet their needs - setting up reports, naming conventions, constituent types etc.
Our clients will need you to provide basic training - in-person and/or through instructional videos or user guides you’ll create for them.
TGP relies upon an open-architecture approach to technology and encourages our clients to do the same. When our clients need to integrate tools such as email marketing, event registration, volunteer management, donation forms and payment processors, you’ll know exactly how to make that happen. You are someone who knows their way around webhooks, and can Zap like a pro.
Successful fundraising often requires individualization, but this takes time. You’ll be on hand to support our clients when they need to set up trigger-based automations that use merge tags to make the content feel personal and tailored to each donor. You’ll set up Facebook pixels, or Google analytics tracking to help them see how individualization and automation are driving their fundraising success.
Some of our clients need new websites. Often they are moving to a WYSIWYG CMS for the first time. You’ll help them choose the right CMS, build their website and will show them how they can edit it going forward.
You will also manage all of our in-house technology. You will research and implement a new project management system that makes operations more efficient and allows us to get more work done. You will manage and update our website, and ensure our systems are highly functioning and optimized.
The Good Partnership is still in our start-up phase - but we’re growing! In the short-term, our operating budget is limited. As such, this is a part-time, 6-month position based on a $50,000 - $55,000 annual salary (pro-rated to 3 days/week). You’ll be expected to work the equivalent of 3 days a week, but as we are a ROWE (Results Only Work Environment) organization, we manage to outcomes, not time spent at your desk.
While we are not yet in the position to offer health benefits, we are actively working towards it. Other benefits of working with us include 4% vacation pay plus 2 weeks paid closure at year end. Flexible working hours and location. Our office is in Leslieville.
We are committed to action-learning and foster an environment of experimentation and professional development.
To be a great fit for this role you are:
- A technologist (either by experience or by education)
- A curious, life-long learner
- Tool agnostic - we support our clients to choose tools that help them advance their mission, even if that means learning a new tool
- Familiar with the data and processes that drive effective fundraising
- Connected to the charitable sector either through work experience, volunteer experience or as a regular and committed donor
- A futurist - you’re not just thinking about what works now, but love to imagine how things will work five years from now
- You’re efficient and responsive - we work in a fast-paced environment that focuses on combining client results with improved systems, tools, and efficiency. You get shit done at a high quality and fast turn around.
- Have experience as an administrator of a fundraising databases
- Knowledgeable about Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and relational databases
- Comfortable with all the features of cloud tools such as G Suite, Office 365, Salesforce, Trello, MailChimp, Constant Contact, DonorBox, Eventbrite and more.
The Good Partnership values the contributions that individuals who identify as members of marginalized or oppressed communities bring to our company, and we encourage those people to apply. We recognize that structural barriers shape experiences and job qualifications, and therefore we seek to use employment equity to differentiate between candidates who meet the required qualifications. We use an anonymized job application process and encourage people to apply even if they feel that the position would be a stretch.
Visit our website and click on the link to apply.