Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representative
The Co-operators Group is looking for Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representative in our Mississauga location office to start March 26, 2018.
NOTE: You must be able to successfully obtain the RIBO Licence. This position requires you to be flexible with your working schedule in order to accommodate different shift schedules which include a rotating late weeks and Saturdays. Hours of operation are (Mississauga- Monday- Friday 8 am-10 pm and Saturday 7:30 am-7 pm)
The Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representative is responsible for providing quality customer service, underwriting and sales to new and existing clients over the telephone.
What you’re responsible for:
- Quote and sell basic automobile and property insurance to clients in accordance with the sales quality call flow, sales processes and underwriting guidelines.
- Advise and coach clients on what type of coverage/policy would best meet their needs with some guidance as needed.
- Identify and make recommendations for additional products/services that benefit the client.
- Provide fundamental front line underwriting during client transactions and in determining whether a client qualifies for a quotation.
- Achieve set goals for customer service, sales, quality and productivity with guidance.
What to expect:
- This role operates in a call centre environment where a high level of audio and visual concentration is required for extended periods of time.
- Rotational shifts outside of standard business hours, Monday through Saturday.
- You will be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment, in the event you are the successful candidate.
To be successful:
- You influence change and are committed to continuous improvement, in order to exceed client expectations.
- You leverage critical thinking skills to identify problems and proactively propose solutions.
- Your strong communication skills allow you to clearly convey messages.
- You’re an effective team player who shares knowledge to support your peers.
To join our team:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience.
- Previous sales and service experience an asset.
- Working toward CIP designation an asset.
- Meet all provincial licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain & maintain all required licenses (General Insurance License).
What we offer:
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career with one of Canada’s Best Employers.
- Flexible work options and paid time off to support your personal and family needs.
- A holistic approach to your well-being, with physical and mental health programs and a supportive workplace culture.
- Paid volunteer days to give back to your community.
- A comprehensive total rewards package, including competitive salary, bonus, pension and benefits.