Senior Officer, Data Assets
The BC SPCA is currently looking to fill the temporary position of Senior Officer, Data Assets. This 14-month contract position is an important member of our team and critical to the smooth operation of our full spectrum fundraising activities.
This position is responsible for managing the BC SPCA’s relationship management assets including data integrity, compliance, and the flow of data between databases, to mail houses etc. In addition, they provide leadership around new data processes, data management and the development of expertise of Raiser’s Edge users. This work is supported by an Assistant, Data Assets.
To be successful in this role you will be exceptionally organized and detail oriented. We have a busy caseload of core data activities and special projects, and the position requires excellent project management skills. You have a demonstrated ability to critically analyze, spot inconsistencies and problem solve.
The BC SPCA assists nearly forty-nine thousand animals in need every year and are funded by compassionate animal lovers who support our work and partner with us to protect and enhance the quality of life for domestic, farm and wild animals in B.C. We are 125 years young and have 44 locations throughout BC, including our provincial office in Vancouver.
The results-driven BC SPCA Revenue Development team exemplifies excellence through professionalism, compassion and innovation. Our collaborative and dynamic team raises more than $27 million annually to help vulnerable animals across B.C. Come join us!
The BC SPCA compensation structure is regularly reviewed and adjusted based on external benchmarks. Starting placement on the range for this position will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
Knowledge & Qualifications / Skills Required:
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- 5+ years of senior-level experience with Raiser’s Edge database
- Experience working with Luminate Online Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) desirable
- Ideally some experience managing staff.
- Excellent skills in customer/donor service required
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and project manage
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to organize work, meet priorities and to work within a demanding work schedule with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with internal and external stakeholders at all levels in a positive manner
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing professional growth and education
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills with MS Office and Outlook
- Experience working in non-profit an asset
If you are up for the challenge, are looking for an opportunity to be involved in a great cause and are legally entitled to work in Canada, we would like to hear from you. When applying submit your resume and a cover letter as one document. Help us make a difference.
Click on the link to apply: https://spca.bc.ca/about-us/careers/
No telephone calls please. We thank you for your interest in the BC SPCA, however; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.