The Research Consultant will be responsible for identifying executives within targeted companies in support of each search project, providing the foundation from which each critical search mandate is launched.
He/she will identify names of appropriate executives from selected corporations via the telephone, Internet and proprietary databases. Consequently, he/she must have strong communication skills and have a high degree of comfort and professionalism gathering information via the telephone. Knowledge and familiarity with various Internet research tools and advanced skills in Internet use are required.
The Research Consultant will work within a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment as a proactive team player while efficiently managing multiple projects, priorities and colleague expectations.
More specifically, the Research Consultant will be responsible for:
- Identifying potential candidates and sources via the internet and telephone and hard copy resources
- Playing an active role in the development of a research strategy for each assignment
- Effective use of proprietary corporate database to retrieve and input information on potential candidates and organizations
- Understanding and mapping different organizational structures
- Adding value throughout the entire search process by providing additional information as deemed appropriate outside of the initial research phase
- Developing accurate industry related company target lists
- Becoming cognizant of relevant business and industry specific trends and quickly and effectively communicating this information to the Principal and Partner level
- Writing first drafts of job descriptions and candidate experience profiles
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Ideally brings 2-3 years of experience operating successfully within an entrepreneurial, fast paced professional services organization in a research/analyst business intelligence capacity
- Possesses a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Ability to multi task: manage several projects, priorities and expectations for multiple stakeholders
- Strong organizational, communication and business writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate environment while concomitantly paying strict attention to detail
- Technically adept with advanced skills using online research, CRM databases, etc.
- A background in sales would be considered an asset
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com