Maintenance (Mechanical) Engineer - Global Trainee
Tenaris is hiring!
The Tenaris Global Trainee Program is a two year development program that has jump-started the careers of 70% of our senior management since 1983. It is dedicated to maximizing the growth potential of recent college graduates through extensive training – including the TenarisUniversity Induction Camp, 4 weeks of training in Argentina – and on-the-job training from industry experts. A structured follow-up and feedback framework ensures that graduates receive the necessary guidance at the earliest step of their career.
Tenaris is looking for bright, hard-working, entry-level Engineering discipline graduates who meet the following criteria:
- Recently graduated from college with less than 2 years professional work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (GPA 3.0+)
- Passion for industrial business
- Possess keen analytical and problem solving skills
- Interest in international travel
- Multicultural openness
- Drive for results
- Advanced computer skills is an asset
- Focus on long term chronic and improvement objectives
- Participation in maintenance and operations problem solving teams including assisting in field troubleshooting
- Support failure analysis and submit improvement projects and proposals
- Improving maintenance performance indicators, reduce frequency of maintenance interventions and submit cost reduction proposals
- Propose investment and improvement projects to reduce machine failures in Manufacturing Process by supervising the execution of equipment maintenance programs
- Comply with allocated budget
- Create safe work environment
Tenaris takes great pride in the Global Trainee program. In order to set up this new trainee for long-term success, we expect a geographical commitment for the medium term. Please address this consideration in your cover letter.
Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. Tenaris employees around the world are committed to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge across a single global organization.
Our customers include most of the world’s leading oil and gas companies as well as engineering companies engaged in constructing oil and gas gathering, transportation and processing facilities. Our principal products include casing, tubing, line pipe, and mechanical and structural pipes.
Tenaris employs around 22,000 people from more than 30 countries. From the moment they enter the company, our employees follow a career plan specially designed to meet their professional goals. TenarisUniversity, Tenaris’s corporate university, offers high-quality, job-specific curricula and development plans that help them succeed in the many challenging assignments faced during their careers.
Our employees work in a culturally diverse setting that enriches their professional as well as their personal lives. As part of our fundamental corporate values, Tenaris offers our employee an active participation in a long-term, sustainable industrial project.