Global Trainee - Communications
We are seeking a Global Trainee to join our Communications division in either Sault Ste Marie, ON or Calgary, AB.
All recent college graduates are hired into our Tenaris Global Trainee Program (GTP). The GTP is a two-year rotational program dedicated to maximizing the potential of employees who have recently joined the company. It includes 2 job rotations, an extensive e-learning and classroom training program (including the TenarisUniversity Induction Camp- 4 weeks of training in Argentina), and on-the-job training during the first two years. A well structured follow-up and feedback framework will ensure the graduates to get the necessary guidance at the earlier steps of their career.
- Promotes employee engagement and integration with the Company culture, identity, values and strategy
- Develops and implements innovative internal and promotional campaigns according to corporate policy and guidelines through the most effective channels, focusing on the industrial side of the business (Safety, Quality, Environment, Supply Chain, etc)
- Develops content for the Employee Communications strategy, including printed materials and multimedia (ex. videos, podcast, etc)
- Writes articles and press release to promote Company activities with the Employees
- Implements surveys and focus groups in order to evaluate communications activities
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Degree in in a related field of Marketing, Communications, or Advertising
- Strong writing skills
- Experience with publishing articles, newsletters, and announcements.
- Multimedia experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Video production experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills and adaptability
- Ability to work autonomously, with support from a larger global communication team
- Strong “Customer First” focus
Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. Tenaris employees around the world are committed to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge across a single global organization.
Our customers include most of the world’s leading oil and gas companies as well as engineering companies engaged in constructing oil and gas gathering, transportation and processing facilities. Our principal products include casing, tubing, line pipe, and mechanical and structural pipes.
Tenaris employs around 25,500 people from more than 25 countries. From the moment they enter the company, our employees follow a career plan specially designed to meet their professional goals. TenarisUniversity, Tenaris’s corporate university, offers high-quality, job-specific curricula and development plans that help them succeed in the many challenging assignments faced during their careers.
Our employees work in a culturally diverse setting that enriches their professional as well as their personal lives. As part of our fundamental corporate values, Tenaris offers our employee an active participation in a long-term, sustainable industrial project.
Location: Either Sault Ste Marie, ON or Calgary, AB.